- Presented the work of local, national and international artists in over 100 gallery exhibits of thought provoking art and design.
- Provided arts education opportunities for hundreds of children to work with professional artists.
- Presented a wide-range of performances, from rockabilly to classical, poetry readings and film screenings.
- Visually defined a burgeoning arts district with 20 murals painted by world-renowned street artists.
- Created an “artist friendly” neighborhood by providing affordable artist studio space and connecting artists to other neighborhood resources.
- Developed the Waterloo Arts Fest into a seven stage, city-wide attraction, drawing thousands of visitors to the neighborhood each year.
Today the District is newly decorated with a 5.5 million dollar streetscape and is home to numerous arts related businesses, merchants and restaurants-with cool new places slated to open in the coming year!