Arts Collinwood Annual Members’ Show: CALL FOR ARTISTS
Artists are invited to submit work for the Arts Collinwood Annual Members’ Show. This is a unique opportunity to exhibit work during the 11th annual Waterloo Arts Fest which is the district’s largest event welcoming more than 5,000 attendees. This opportunity provides substantial exposure for our Artist members.
The exhibit will run from June 7th-June 29th, 2013. An opening reception will be held on Friday, June 7, 6PM-9PM, during Walk All Over Waterloo. The opening reception will feature live music, appetizers and refreshments and a chance to tour Arts Collinwood and see what we have been up to this year. We look forward to seeing your work in the Arts Collinwood Annual Members’ Show!
- Artists must be members of Arts Collinwood to submit work. Not a member yet? You may become a member anytime before June 4th 2013 to be eligible, memberships are only $10; contact Arts Collinwood by phone for membership details.
- Artists of all disciplines are eligible to submit up to three (3) pieces of work.
- Only works not previously exhibited in the Arts Collinwood Gallery are eligible for submission.
- Artists will exercise common courtesy – works considered by Arts Collinwood as intentionally offensive, unsafe or illegal will not be considered.
- Entries must remain in the gallery for the duration of the exhibition.
- Artists grant permission for Arts Collinwood to use their images in promotional materials, and agree to have their artist information included in show materials.
NEW THIS YEAR!
- Best in Show Award: $100
- Merit Award: $50
- Honorable Mention Award: $25
The Arts Collinwood Gallery Committee makes final award selections.
Artists may drop off up to three (3) pieces of work to Arts Collinwood Gallery at 15605 Waterloo Rd, Cleveland, OH 44110 on Sunday, June 2nd, 11AM-5PM and Monday, June 3rd, 6PM-10PM.
- Artists name and contact information.
- An artist’s statement or biographical information of 150 words or less.
- Titles for each piece submitted. Titles should be labeled on the back or bottom of piece.
- Pricing information. Arts Collinwood takes a 30% commission on all works sold. Please take this into consideration when pricing works.
- Work must be ready to hang and/or display. Work not ready for display will not be considered.
- Dropping of work does not guarantee a spot in the show. The Gallery Committee, on the basis of individual merit, taking into consideration size, space availability and overall dynamics of the exhibit, will make final selections.
- Drop off dates: Sunday, June 2nd, 11AM-5PM and Monday, June 3rd, 6PM-10PM. Drop off work at Arts Collinwood Gallery, 15605 Waterloo Rd., Cleveland, OH 44110.
- Opening Reception: Friday, June 7th, 2013, 6PM-9PM.
- Exhibit will run from June 7th-June 29th, 2013 Waterloo Arts Fest.
- Waterloo Arts Fest: Saturday June 29th 2013.
- Pick up work: all work must be collected on Monday, July 1st, 2013, 6PM-10PM.
Call Arts Collinwood at 216-692-9500 with any questions or email Ivana at I.firstname.lastname@example.org